- Versace for H&M Vip Party with Nicki Minaj and Prince – Hudson River and 15th street on November 8th 2011!
- Louis Vuitton Icones illustrated by Garance Dore
- Kate Moss Hot Smoking Video at Louis Vuitton Fall Winter 2011 Fashion Show
- Nonie Creme from Butter London Backstage at Alexander Wang Spring 2011 Fashion Show
- Louis Vuitton Monogram Empreinte Photoshoot Making of Video
- Joseph Altuzarra Spring Summer 2010 Video
- New Britney: Womanizer
- Marc Jacobs’s last walk down the runway?
- Britney’s Comeback on VMA’s
- Confirmed: Marc Jacobs did get “married” in Paris to Brazilian boyfriend Lorenzo
Monthly Archives: August 2008
According to inside sources close to the sensationalist designer, Marc Jacobs and his boytoy Brazilian boyfriend Lorenzo Martone really did “tie the knot” in Paris a few weeks back. How shocking!
Now, just to be clear, the two are not officially married per se, given that the French government, like the U.S. of A., does not recognize gay marriages (just not yet at least).
Instead, Marc and Lorenzo got “PAX-ed”, e.g. engaged in a civil union. But here’s the real twist in the story and which is exclusive to Fashioniseme.com:
Because France does not allow non-French citizens to get PAX-ed, MJ had to call in a few favours, namely Bernard Arnault, president and owner of LVMH. But of course, Bernard can’t change the law either….well actually, he sorta can. You see, rumor has it that Bernard Arnault called in a favour from his Carla Bruni-loving buddy and French president, Nicholas Sarkozy, to override French laws and allow the PAX-ing of Marc Jacobs and Lorenzo to proceed. Suffice it to say, MJ leapt through enough red tape to make a long jump Olympian proud. With the French President backing the PAX, Marc Jacobs not only broke the status quo, but sealed his love for his LoLo.
Now this begs the question: what went so wrong with Jason Preston that led Marc Jacobs to commit to a guy he seems to have barely known longer than a NY minute? Seems Jason is all mum these days (unless of course you talk smack about him on the ‘Nets: then he’s all about calling you in the middle of the night, yelling your ear off about how he Googled his name and saw all the nastiness said about him, yadda yadda yadda…)
Listen Jason: if you’re reading this, contact me. I’d love to hear your side of the story. I’ll even have the interview room ready with a tissue box for you and have “Everytime” by Britney Spears playing in the background.
And Marc and Lorenzo: if you’re reading this from Ibiza, I am sending you many many Hollywood air kisses and wish you as much success in your new relationship as you’ve seen in your delicious wonderful designs.